Friday, July 6, 2012

Ahh Friday

So today , the Fourth is over, a new job looms well and we've fired the Cancer doctor for our child and found another so some of the stress is gone. There is still plenty to deal with.. the lack of any reasonable timeshare has got me trying to figure out how to fix it still is the biggest issue. It is tilted much more one way and I know it is not fair but I'll figure it out. once I get back to work it will help balance out some fund sissues (like the several thousand dollars in vet bills) and I'll be able to make more time but for now all i can do is apologize andhope it is enough.
On to other things.. bc.. please feel free to write/call us.. even if to vent.. we are both pretty good listeners (L is better) and do not mind sharing some of our time if it will help. I look at it as mitzvoh and any mitzvoh is good mitzvoh :)
M

2 comments:

  1. Will call soon. If you are on unemployment you can usually get training if you request it within about 4 mo. Do it right away to preserve right even if you don't do it. Think about gov grant to do train what you do, or to open business providing jobs. Gov has money for you. Just keep in mind. AZ have any vet school? I hope the baby is having good days and you are enjoying each other. Patch's first hiding spot for 4th was on the 1st and it was a place that made a mess, big mess, but I left it and she could use it again and again. Till the 4th itself when she found someplace I don't know where it was, couldn't locate her. Odd. Still have occasional M80s. So won't clean the messy one for a few days yet. They run my life. That's ok. Thanks for keeping touch, will call soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a mitzvah too sometimes, don't we all. I surely do, and appreciate it. I'm sure you all know that these time imbalances will occur from time to time, and the commitment and love is not effected. It will work its way out. It sounds like you have partners who are willing to work it out without ill will.

    ReplyDelete